Next week, PhoenixHRIS will improve our integration with Indeed, #1 job site worldwide1.
Here’s how it works:
● As jobs are created inside PhoenixHRIS, they are sent directly to Indeed for inclusion in their search results (2) with no extra effort from you. Once there, they’re ready to be found by the 200M unique monthly Indeed visitors (3).
● When your job listings appear on Indeed, they automatically include Indeed Apply. This process allows job seekers to use their Indeed resume to complete the application. It’s also mobile-optimized, which typically results in up to 8x more applicants (4).
● Have a hard-to-fill role or want to give your job listing a boost? You can reach the right talent faster by sponsoring your jobs on Indeed directly from PhoenixHRIS.
Aren’t my jobs are already on Indeed?
Because the Indeed platform is always on the lookout for new jobs posted to your career pages, the short answer is yes. However, this new integration enables end-to-end source tracking, and lets you see how many of the candidates you receive from Indeed make it to the interview stage, and, ultimately, become new hires.
Sponsored Jobs: Many employers choose to sponsor jobs on Indeed to maintain top-of-mind placement in search results. Sponsored Jobs remain prominently displayed and attract up to 5x as many clicks (4). And since you set, adjust, pause, or end your budget at any time – and pay only when candidates click on your job(s) – Sponsored Jobs are an easy, cost-effective way to get your jobs noticed by the right candidates.
It’s easy to sponsor your jobs from within PhoenixHRIS:
1. Post a job in PhoenixHRIS.
2. Click: Share to – Indeed (Sponsor)
3. Select your budget and complete your purchase.
4. If you have a funded Indeed account, your campaign will begin.
5. If you do not have an existing Indeed account, one will be created for you. You will receive an email directing you to input billing information and start your campaign.
That’s it! Need more information on selecting the right budget, or have other questions about sponsoring a job? Visit Indeed’s Employer Help Center.
To learn more about Indeed, visit https://www.indeed.com/hire
1 comScore, Total Visits, March 2018
2 Indeed Terms, Conditions, and Quality Standards apply
3 Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, September 2016
4 Indeed data (worldwide)